TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Your reservation will be confirmed in writing on receipt of 100% deposit of the total amount.
2) The reservation can be released without notification if no deposit is received within 7 days.
3) Right of admission is reserved.
4) Rates are subject to change without prior notice. (Seasonal rates apply.)
5) A maximum of 15 persons can be accommodated in 6 bedrooms.
6) St Francis Bay Lodge will be available on the day of your arrival and must be vacated no later than 10h00 on the day of your departure. Early check-in and/or late departure by prior arrangement only.
7) A R1500 refundable damage deposit will be collected at checking and refunded at check-out
8) If any items are damaged during your stay, you will be responsible for the replacement cost of the item or it will be deducted from the breakage deposit. Upon arrival please report any items which appear to be broken.
9) NO SMOKING allowed inside St Francis Bay Lodge
10) No Pets are Allowed
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Liaisons Property Management. Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behavior or carelessness will be for the guests account.